Monday 21 March 2011

What I'm gonna write ?

I created this blog,
Without thinking What I'd do after making it,
My tiny little brain giving me no suggestions,
What to write, On what to write, Not even a bit,

And then I thought what to write,
In the midst of darkness I found some light,
To write about what I had gone through,
Thinking What I'm gonna write?

I gave the title "The Seeds to Read",
And had no idea What I'd make'em Read,
"What a brilliant move!", I said
And the next moment my head began to bleed
With the same thought that I had told you
But at last, my silly, stupid head
Had suggested me something to do,

It gave me this idea....
When it was Quater to ten in the night,
To post a poem on "What I'm gonna write?"

                                                          Hope you enjoyed reading this!!




                                                                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. manik it was excellent
    just keep writing poems just like these

    ReplyDelete